Every industry has different models of customer loyalty. You should know who are the 'role models' for your industry, and consider adapting their programs for your customers.
TowerData: 3 Big Brands with Exceptional Customer Loyalty Programs, 2016-May-17 by Phil Davis
- Sephora’s loyalty program, Beauty Insider, offers everything a cosmetics addict could want in a beauty membership. It’s free to join, and each dollar spent accrues points that earn members free beauty supplies.
- REI proclaims, “REI is … dedicated to inspiring, educating and outfitting its members and the community for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship.” And its loyalty program embodies this goal.
- At its core, TrueBlue by JetBlue is a pretty typical airline rewards program. Members earn points for the dollars they spend on JetBlue travel, which they can redeem for discounted flights and other perks. Where TrueBlue takes it to a new level is with extra features they’ve been adding since its launch 15 years ago.
- “Continuously Extending” [offers] TrueBlue points for members who use the JetBlue Card from American Express
- TrueBlue Mosaic [is] a program that rewards the most loyal customers with waived cancellation fees, early boarding, access to a dedicated customer service line and complimentary in-flight alcoholic beverages
- Family Pooling... allows families to combine their existing TrueBlue points into a shared account