Life Storage Blog: 11 Reasons Why People Are Moving to Houston, 2019-Mar-22 by Lindsay McClelland and Lauren Thomann
What makes Houston more desirable than other Texas cities like Dallas, Austin or San Antonio? H-Town is progressive and may be attracting almost as many millennials to its city as Austin. It’s also one of the most rapidly growing cities in the country, which isn’t just by happenstance. Perhaps the reason people move to Houston boils down to the fact that it is a well-rounded, desirable place to live. Ask any Houston resident—native or transplant—and they’ll beam with pride and explain just how much living in Houston has influenced their life for the better.
We’ve come up with some of the top reasons to move to Houston based on some of the city’s most advantageous pros. And just so you have a full picture, we’ll also be discussing some of the drawbacks if you decide to move here. Already made your decision to relocate to Houston? Skip ahead for some sound moving advice and resources.
- Living in Houston is more affordable than other large metropolitans.
- Figuring out where to live in Houston is simple.
- It is possible to buy a house in Houston on a modest income.
- The populations in Houston is booming thanks to the job market.
- You can bring your car when you relocate to Houston.
- Students have access to all of Texas' top universities.
- The food in Houston is diverse and world famous.
- And there's not shortage of places to work out.
- There are thousands of things to do in Houston.
- Being outside in Houston is enjoyable most of the year.
- People in Houston stick together in tough times.
- Moving to Houston is a breeze with the right resources.