For the prearranged funeral division, I managed a $4 million annual advertising budget and planned new marketing initiatives to improve profitability per customer.
- Reduced cost of television-generated leads 45% with media-buying strategy and new commercials.
- Designed a system for analyzing sales production against media spending and market potential.
- Generated leads for 500 sales people and implemented tracking of sales conversion ratios.
- Developed new source of revenue through direct marketing of partners' products to customers.
- Reorganized the telephone-based lead-generation program and tripled productivity with new compensation system.